Friday, October 24, 2008

Ari, Uzi, and Bella

As I've mentioned before, Isabella is pretty much obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake. She is already planning and talking about her next birthday party and how it will be a Strawberry Shortcake themed party. She got that idea from a little booklet that came with a Strawberry Shortcake DVD. I think she likes the booklet more than the movie itself! She treats this little brochure like a book and studies it very carefully. I've even thought about laminating it so it will last. Anyway, there's a page in the booklet that shows the various party supplies to outfit a Strawberry Shortcake party and Isabella has that page memorized. Isabella has a couple of Shortcake dolls of her own, but she also plays with some dolls that were mine when I was just a little girl, crazy huh:) Yes, I saved some of my more sentimental dolls/toys and I'm so glad I had these still.

I've never been a big fan of character clothing for babies and kids. You know what I'm talking about, the shirts with a big Elmo or Dora on the front. I also never thought I'd ever purchase any character clothing for Isabella, until I found this:




When I showed this outfit to Isabella this morning, it was like Christmas morning! She was so excited to wear a Strawberry Shortcake outfit. Of course, being the little shopper that she is, she asked me where I bought it. I couldn't pass this jogging outfit up, it looks so cute on her. If you don't know who Ari and Uzi are, you need to watch The Royal Tenebaums sometime.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

That is awesome!