Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flu Shot

One week ago today we went for our flu shots. David and I got the shot. Bella got the nasal mist, that's what they recommended for her age. She was such a trooper! I didn't know the nasal mist was an option, so I had her pumped up for a shot with the idea that she'd get an ice cream from Chick-Fil-A afterwards. Of course I had to follow through with my promise, even though she got the flu vaccination in a different form. I, on the other hand, still have the mark on my arm to show my shot from last week:


I don't think this is normal, do you? And no, I didn't fall down the stairs again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Doesn't look normal. You should call the dr. Brooke got the nasal mist too. Much better than the shot:)

Stefany Gess said...

that looks strange for sure