Friday, August 08, 2008

Anniversary Celebration

Last night, David took me to see James Taylor in concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. It was an awesome concert at a beautiful amphitheater, the best concert venue I've ever seen. Taylor also mentioned that Red Rocks is his favorite place to perform. It was the last concert of his tour with the "Band of Legends", which included Steve Gadd, David's all-time favorite drummer. The weather was perfect, Taylor's voice was as beautiful as ever, we had good seats, a babysitter with Bella at home and we were on a date! I couldn't have asked for anything more for our 4 year wedding anniversary celebration, thank you David, my love!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a perfect anniversary celebration!

Stefany Gess said...

Glad you had fun at the concert, I had a blast tonight. Thank you so much. What a refreshing evening among adults. I am winding down on the computer as always, Have a good night.