Friday, April 18, 2008

A Sunny Day


It was a beautiful sunny day today so we went to the outdoor outlet mall. Isabella loved running around outside and playing with the other kids. We had a successful shopping trip. I bought some winter gear for next year that was on clearance including ski/snow playing pants for myself, warm waterproof gloves for Bella, and good gloves for me. We also bought a couple of pairs of sunglasses at Children's Place for Bella so we can keep a pair in the diaper bag and a pair in the car. The sun is so much brighter here in Castle Rock, CO at an elevation of 6,200 ft. and I really want to do what I can to protect her young, healthy eyes. As we drove home, I explained to Bella about wearing the sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun so that she wouldn't just play with the glasses and end up breaking them. She was saying, "Sunny, glasses, sunny". I think she really took me seriously because she asked for her glasses when we were driving home from our friend's house tonight, in the dark. She also insisted on wearing them to bed. She is fast asleep, but don't worry I took the glasses off after I took the picture.



2 comments:

David said...

That's my girl, already aware of the dangers of harmful UV rays and eager to take protective measures!

And nice job on the watermarks!

Anonymous said...

She already loves to accessorize!