Thursday, April 17, 2008

Never too Cold for Outside Play

Isabella and I had fun playing outside in the snow again today. It was a bit more on the chilly side, but she did not mind in the least. Her slide was more like a slip-n-slide and she got stuck in her swing because of all her winter gear, but all in all she had a great time. I really need to invest in some waterproof jogging pants or something to put on over jeans. I don't necessarily need snow pants, just something to keep me dry. It's amazing how much better Bella eats and sleeps after some good outside play. She ate all of her warm soup and a turkey sandwich after coming inside, then she took a 2.5 hour nap. That's what I'm talking about! She is just such a blessing!



2 comments:

David said...

I didn't know that her car had 4-wheel drive!

Cindy said...

whoo hoo! I love the long afternoon naps...still working on teaching Konrad that skill. Of course, he's not crawling, much less running around outside...