Friday, February 20, 2009

Auntie Annie's Visit to CO

A couple of weeks ago, David's sister, Anne came to visit us for a few days. We loved having her here, Isabella especially loved special the attention Auntie Annie gave her. Not that I don't give her attention, believe me she gets a lot of it. Auntie Annie also babysat one night so David and I could go out to a movie and it was so much fun for us to go on a much needed date. We were able to show her around town and a few touristy attractions. Bella is still talking about Auntie Annie's visit. We'll be making our way to Boston this spring or summer to visit Anne and the rest of the family for sure!

Here's a few pics from our adventures:

Bella rock climbing at Garden of the gods, one of our favorite places to take people who visit us here. If you come to visit there's a pretty good chance we'll take you there too.

David and I in one of the rock formations

I love this pic and it's one that I actually took, usually David takes the good pics.

Auntie Annie, Bella and I


Go Bella!

No comments: