Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Maybe more like Summer Cleaning! We started this past weekend by tackling the biggest spot first: The Garage. We loaded up the dumpster with empty boxes that once contained items such as a food processor, sewing machine, computer software, microwave, etc. We were really able to donate a lot of things that I previously had some attachment to. In the midst of my cleaning frenzy I realized that the more things I got rid of, the lighter I felt. It's a nice feeling:) And this is just the beginning of more cleaning projects. So, if you get a few moments, start small and clear out some clutter too:)

2 comments:

Hechung said...

Carianne, you should be one of those organizing consultants. You would be great at that.

Mike and I got rid of boxes and boxes of items about a year ago. The sad thing is that a year later, we still have too many things. It's especially hard to get rid of books bc we want to keep them all.

BusyBee said...

Thanks for the compliment, Hechung! I understand about the books....David has hundreds of them, but they are easy to store in rubbermaid containers when not on a bookshelf:)