Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Taco Tuesday

Now that I'm a wife and one of my duties is to cook, I've enjoyed trying out new recipes and varying the menus. One of my favorite nights is Tuesday, which has been deemed Taco Tuesday at our house. It's not always tacos, sometimes I make Taco Salad, Burritos, Fajitas or Tostadas just to mix things up. We always make a point of inviting at least one other person to join us for Taco Tuesday whether it's at our home or at a local taco place such as Catalina Fish Kitchen (They have Yummy Fish Tacos). This way we can make a point of connecting with our close friends and friends that we don't see very often. We're now considering starting "Wasabi Wednesday". I just need to practice the art of rolling sushi:)

2 comments:

David said...

Mmmmm, tacos!

David said...

Once again, stellar home-madde tacos, and she didn't even let me help her wash the dishes!